If anyone is watching the Anderson Cooper 360 series, Scientology, A History of Violence, you have to be amazed at what the Church of Scientology is saying.
Of course they are lying, but look at what they are saying:
- They admit that there was physical and mental abuse that went on for years!
- They admit that nobody reported this to the police or ever talked about it to outsiders, even family members.
Excuse me? What kind of cult is this? Years and years of physical and mental abuse and they covered it up!
Naturally they are trying to say that David Miscavige was not involved and knew nothing about it.
Pay attention to what they are claiming:
- David Miscavige, the leader of the Church of Scientology, was absent from the Church of Scientology’s International Headquarters for years!
Then who was running the Church of Scientology?
- They assert that, for years, David Miscavige, the leader of the Church of Scientology, had no knowledge of what was going on at his International Headquarters!
- They also claim that not one person at Scientology’s International Headquarters reported the horrible physical and mental abuses to David Miscavige in all the years that it continued!
These are astounding admissions by people at the very top of Scientology! This is what they claim.
The leader of Scientology is absent from Scientology’s International Headquarters for years and years at a time; the leader of Scientology is completely unaware of and is not informed of what is going on at Scientology’s headquarters; and no one did anything to stop the abuse, year after year after year.
Do these people sound totally insane?
Yes, they do. This is an example of what happens when you live in a cult. You become completely unaware of what is normal. So when you try to explain (and cover up) the things that go on inside the cult, you have no idea how very crazy you sound.
The “bitter ex-spouses” show was pretty revealing, if lacking in information. These “witnesses” weren’t actually witnesses, they were more of the “see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil” type. These ex-spouses were bound and determined to prove that absolutely no abuse ever took place. “Nothing happened, and we would certainly know”. Apparently, they didn’t coordinate their
lies stories with Tommy Davis’ lies story – that there was abuse, but it was “all Marty’s doing”. That’s the problem with lies and cover-ups: It’s hard to keep it all straight.
They really should be given time to all get together and figure out what their official story is going to be.